- the animated film ”Naturally Dreaming“ on the standard DIN EN 12934
- the film ”Down and Feathers, a Gift of Nature“
- the information leaflet dealing with ”Bedding Articles for House-Dust-Mite Allergic Patients – Nomite“
- a collection of informative materials for house-dust-mite allergy sufferers
You can order all of the above at the following address:
Tel: +49 (0)6131 588560
Fax: +49 (0)6131 5885615
1. The Animated Film “Naturally Dreaming” on the standard DIN EN 12934In January 2000 the new European labeling standard DIN EN 12934 came into effect. In order to make the DIN EN 12934 standard a little easier to understand, the VDFI commissioned a film, which presents the essential points contained in the new standard in an entertaining way.
This film is quite suitable for training courses, because it makes a pleasant introduction into the work with the new standard. And “Naturally Dreaming” is just as interesting for consumers.
2. The Film ”Down and Feathers, a Gift of Nature“We spend the most important third of our lives in bed. It is self-evident that we want to spend this time of regeneration the most comfortable way possible. Down and feathers offer a high level of sleeping comfort. They are a gift of nature, and in the course of time we have learned to use this gift in order to keep us warm.
The film shows you what is worth knowing about these sophisticated masterpieces of nature. Competent experts inform you on the findings of sleep research, the physiological properties of down and feathers, their structure and the way they are collected.
3. The Information Leaflet Dealing with ”Bedding Articles for House-Dust-Mite Allergic Patients – Nomite“
The leaflet is for free. We would, however, kindly ask you to
send us a self-addressed envelope stamped with € 1.45.
4. A Collection of Informative Materials for House-Dust-Mite Allergy Sufferers
“Good News for Allergy Sufferers”
„Scientific studies, expert opinion and publications of the topic of down- and feather-filled bedding articles and house-dust-mite allergy”
All these informative materials are free of cost. We would, however, kindly ask you to send us a self-addressed envelope stamped with € 1.45.